Friday, January 30, 2015

Tears.


Tears make it real.

The pain reminds me how much I cared.

Hot tear stream down my face.

Blinded by the bright shining gold only to realize its fool’s gold I see.

Tears make my eyes clear.

Washing away the broken debris.

The masked beauty of this world hides the monsters lurking around.

The brilliance of this fool’s gold tricking my with its bold fake light.

Tears take away all the strength I had.

The take away every ounce of determination and leaves me with the peace of the end.

Crushing weight bears down on my shoulders, digging into my flesh.

Tears remove all the cover of pretense.

Taking my soul and putting it into my pillow.

Leaving traces of me behind.


All the pain and tears pouring out; washing away the fool’s gold out of my heart. 

No comments:

Post a Comment